Thursday, December 15, 2011

My first time in Camiguin


The last trip we had was in Camiguin, it was my first time to visit such beautiful place. It was an amazing trip.


we travel beside the blue sea. The people are very hospitable and the beaches are very nice. It was a like a mini bora when we went to the white island.


There are lots of foreigner living in camiguin. I can't forget the hotel and the hotspring but the best part of our trip was the snorkeling session.





That was my first time to see the fish swimming in an open area. I feel like one of the character of the movie "finding Nemo" i saw clown fish,sword fish and many other.


If I only got a chance to visit camiguin once again, I will grab that chance. I love camiguin so much...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you