Thursday, April 7, 2011

ABS - CBN summer station ID

Many of you still haven't seen yet the summer station of ABS - CBN in titled BidaBest. The song was awesome, the lyrics was clear and the beat is very nice when you hear it you can't help yourself but to dance and feel the summer breeze. The video was of full of kapamilya stars, jumping, feels like a never ending happiness. I love the ballerina in the video she dances cheerfully as well as the kids playing joyfully. I never thought that Diether is still in abs-cbn I was surprised when I saw him on the video. And my favorite part is I saw my idol Sarah Geronimo even though she has no part to sing even a single line in the song. Well, here’s the video for you to enjoy the summer with the ABS –CBN summer station ID.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you