Friday, April 8, 2011

Its Ok to cry


Hi guys! 
Please bear with my background music, I’ve been awfully sad this past few days for personal reason and I can't express it on public or even in front of my closest friend so I just express it in here through the song that is currently playing. The song was entitled it’s ok to cry, I like that song cause it helps me to release my emotions through its lyrics, I'm sure you are emotional sometimes but you're just afraid to show it in front of many people cause some might afraid to be called "emo" or they're afraid that somebody would make fun of them just like me. So I prefer to express it online where nobody knows me, where I am completely stranger cause it really feels great when you release the burden you felt in your heart.

So I hope you will also enjoy the song and thanks for visiting my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you