Monday, June 13, 2011

Yayo's Bday

Last May 28, 2011 we celebrated the birthday of my cousin through a simple celebration. Only our aunts, uncles and few cousins who attended that said event. It was a happy birthday celebrations. We took a lot of pictures during that time and we view it through the television. Everyone laugh on the stolen shots which was very funny indeed.
I treat them a 1 case of red horse beer as my uncle Dodong requested. That was the first time I treated my uncle, quite expensive but it was a pleasant on my part. We sang a lot of songs on the karaoke and as usual I’m the star of the night. LOL. “The videoke king”.

I stay there for 3 days and 2 nights as my cousin requested. We had talked a lot just like before. We were always the best of friends.
We do a lot of things during my 2 days vacation until we accidentally done something wrong with the router. It won’t provide signal to the pc anymore so I need to fix it within a minute so that I could go back in Pagadian before evening. I started to worry because I really don’t know what was wrong with it. Good thing that it was fix through resetting the router. 

It was tough but very satisfying. I feel like an expert technician who knows everything about PC troubleshooting. I also sign my cousin’s brand new slam book. It was cute, elegant and the content was very hilarious. I am excited to read other information there if my cousin will allow me read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you