Monday, June 13, 2011

Temporary Home


This morning when I’m in the office waiting for the software to run properly so that I could finish the tasks right away when suddenly I opened the YouTube and listened to one of the songs of Carrie Underwood "Temporary Home". I shred a tear and I realized and that this world we were leaving is just temporary, whatever wealth we have here or how famous we are, it will all be vanish and perish. Whatever we have here is just temporary. Everything will not last forever; it is just our training field to test how faithful we are with God. To test each of us if we can still remember Him although how busy we are with our daily deeds.  Though it’s not easy to live in this world that is full of temptations and sufferings we still to trust Him. We have to keep the faith within us and let Him decide for us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you