Monday, February 14, 2011

A Different Valentine's For Me



 Its valentines season and time of expressing our love to our love ones,it could be our parents, our boyfriend, girlfriend, friend or our brothers and sisters. You might wonder why i wrote this one. I'm sure you are expecting a "kilig" moments in this entry. I wrote this one because i just want to share a different valentine for me.



It was late at night when i am browsing the internet. Since I'm bored and i do more on twitting so tried to check the updates on my facebook, I was surprise on a new status appeared at the top in my time line and it says that someone is in a relationship for months knowing that someone is already have a relationship to somebody.


"Kalurki!" after reading that status i felt so happy. Happy that finally someone found a perfect relationship at the right person. Then i click the like button on the status to express my happiness for that person. On that night i slept with a big smile in my heart. Id rather choose to be alone and happy than having someone and live with full of lies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you