Monday, February 28, 2011

Stressful Day

 Today I was so stressed; it started this morning when I was on my duty. I felt so sleepy and tired. I want to take a nap but I couldn’t because I’m still inside the office. After that very tiring job I went home to do another tasks and to entertained a new client handled by my relative but unfortunately she give up because the task is very difficult for her. She's just new to this kind of job although I trained her for almost an hour so she gives it to another friend who she believes could do it. Then when I started to do my tasks for my personal client which is my priority, my other client as well as a friend of mine started to communicate me at the same time. I almost give up because I almost can't handle the pressure,    "nag simula ng uminit at sumakit ang ulo ko na para bang sasabog na" I couldn't do my personal tasks while chatting to the person online "sobrang dami pang tanung at kung anu-anu pa, tapos me nagtatanung na naman sa tagiliran ko, tapos me magchat na naman, para na akong maloloka pag nagpatuloy yun"    but I tried to stay calm and stay focus on doing the tasks while communicating the two persons.
I played an RNB songs to help me stay calm   "thanks sa mga songs ni lady gaga at rihanna,yeng nakatulong talaga sila para ma control ko ang init ng ulo ko at para maging masaya parin sa kabila ng lahat ng pressure na kinakaharap"   After a while things became smother, we finished both tasks after that.  " thanks din sa tumulong na kapwa ko VA. Malaki talaga naitulong niya at sa kay Dean na super bait at matiyagang naghintay kahit late na ang update namin." 


After that I waited for few hours because my  client wants to have a conference call. Although its really hard for me to do it because my head is started to ached I still answered the call. " Ayun! at nag simula na kaming mag englisan" Tiny drops of blood started to came out from my nose,eyes and ears lol. "Kahit na di na halos maka smile nasagot ko rin naman ng tama ang mga tanong. Its just a matter of self control kasi, muscle control at kung anu-anu pang control na maisip ko para lang maging maayos ang sitwasyon kahit na parang hindi na talaga kaya"  but good thing I survived no retreat no surrender yata ako. Through it all just stand up lang.


Anyway, so if you want to get rid of stress try to listen RNB music, think of happy thoughts, deep breath and always remember that you can do it without hurting other people around you. Di natin dapat pagbuntunan ang mga taong nasa paligid natin kasi at the end tayo parin naman ang may kasalanan. Let's just spread the love nalang even in times na parang nauubos na pasensya natin. We never know baka me blessing tayo after that. Its a good practice din naman if we learn how to control our temper and a discipline narin to ourself. 








That's all I can share tonight a have good night and God bless to all. Let's spread the love.

2 comments:

vanjane said...

hehehe..katawa man q nimo love ui..mao na nah..dli lage dapat daghanon ang client kay mag libog naka sa communication..mypa q wlay ka-communicate,,ahaha!...well, kaya mo 'yan love..kaw pa! and wla koy friend na quiter and loser..so fight! fight! fight!..........

Jemjem said...

ge quit na nakung isa love wui, I believe that too many priorities has less achievements (sakto ba pagka state?) mao nag focus nlang ko sa isa para makatarung ko work.. ^_^

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you