Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jun-jun: My “Utol”, My Friend

Jemelo Sipsip Jr. is his real name. His family call him “Bongkoy”, a name of his cousin who looks like
him. Most of his college friends call him “jem-jem”. But me, I call him “jun-jun”, his real nickname.
And now I address him “utol”. He is a very funny guy. And I really don’t want to hear him laughing
because it’s contagious. I can’t help but laugh when I hear him laugh. It really sounds so funny. He
is very noisy. He constantly jokes around. He finds humour in every story. If his going to tell a story,
don’t expect it to be serious because no matter how serious a story is, if he’s going to be the one to
tell it, it will surely turn funny.





He is a very hardworking guy. He is kind. And he is a social networking addict. He keeps on tweeting,
chatting and all other. Now he becomes addicted in blogging. And he will surely post this on his blog.
You might be reading this on his blog (laugh out loud).

Utol likes exploring. If there’s one thing he wants to learn he will explore until he masters it. He’s the
one I always ask about this and about that, how to do this and how to do that. And he doesn’t bring
me down.




He is one of my best friends. There only two of them actually. The other is the one I can talk serious
matters with. I can’t have a very serious conversation with Utol because he will definitely make it a
funny one.

We are partners I crime. We have done some crazy things together. I can’t forget my moments with
him. And I can’t forget that he lost our friendship ring (haha sorry to bring this one back. I know he’s
sad about it).

This is just some few things about Utol. There is still a lot more. And that’s for me to know and for
you to find out. I can’t right everything here. And some things are meant to be just between us.

__________________________________________

4 comments:

suLing said...

bongga

suLing said...

super correct jud!! galing lang kay nawadAn ug pitaka!! hahaha

Unknown said...

yeah so true dear Utol ^_^

Unknown said...

I missed you ovang everytime i saw this posts... :) I miss TR :D

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you