Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nothing special today same as usual I'm still busy with my career. Non stop working from Morning to evening. Today one of my friend celebrate the end of thier final defence. Together with us we celeberate it through a dinner and a drinking session. We shared thoughts and laughter and I'm also trying to escape with that session because I feel i'm gonna vomit if i drink to much tanduay ice. I'm also checking my facebook and twitter at the same time to see if there are new notification from facebook and new mentions from twitter and as expected i only saw few mentions and notifications. Well, maybe it happened because i only shared few post and have few twits since i begun my homebased job. Although I'm busy tired and stress I'm still happy because i got an extra income for my parents. Then saturday became my favorite day because saturday is my payday. I earn P____  every week good enough for me, but i hope it will increase soon. Thanks to my team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you