Monday, February 21, 2011

Mix emotions

I was so glad this morning because the software was fixed but another bad news came out. We have no glass at all in the office and i don't know why they pull out all the glasses. I cant imagine myself going in and out to the office bringing a glass. This is not fair anymore.

On the other hand I am so worried about my linking because there's an issue about providing a quality links. Well, I guess I have to focus more on relevancy than quantity. My employer wants a quality links rather than spamming. I hope I could get a contract soon with my employer so that I will have a stable job online.

I also misses all my friends every time I hear the  song "life goes on" it makes me cry because of all the happy moments that we had and now were distance apart striving hard for our own good but we still care for each other. Although its maybe impossible but many of us still hoping for that one day we become one happy family again. Missing the I.T. Musical -_-..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you