Sunday, February 13, 2011

What's My Name Means

When i am browsing the internet i found this site that reveals the meaning of your name. Well for me it looks real but i don't know if you agree. Here's the meaning of my name.



You Are Level-Headed and Trustworthy


You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.

You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.

You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself. 



Its your decision to believe or not but I'm happy of being who i am.  Maybe you can also try and see if they reveal the true meaning of your name. Just visit this site http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/ and find out.



5 comments:

MikuruHirai said...

I think it's true naman eh, naks! hehe XD

vanjane said...

well, as a friend, even if its not that long yet since I've met you, I can say that you are really friendly, charming and warm. I am really glad that you became one of my friend as I always adore having friends specially of your kinds, and to be called as your "love friend" brings such a good feeling..

hehehe:D

Jemjem said...

thanks a lot loves for the nice comment ^_^.. I like it mucho ^_^..

nesyrallos said...

ahahah... everything is true babz and i can't believe it.. I'll try that one too.. thanks for sharing the link.. You know why everybody like and loves you? because as what your name means that's all about you.. kaw jud na..almost all positive attitude guro naa na sa imoha and most of all you really know how to place your self... f joke time mo joke ka and f serious time serioso pud kau ka.. that's why I really like you as my friend babz.. and thank you so much for being a good friend of mine.. I know dle jud ka magbago..

Love you so much babz..

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww... speechless ko.. T_T thanks a lot babz ^_^

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you