Friday, March 4, 2011

It started as a Dream


Since when I was a child I always dream  to travel the world with a camera on my hand, to go and capture  different places, different faces and animals. To taste different dishes and to live and experience different ways of living that I only seen in television, posters, magazines, photos and videos. I always dream to experience a once in a lifetime opportunity to see every corner of the world and to see its beauty. To meet new friends and socialize with them. To capture the smiles that you'll only seen once.
I know its Illusive because of my state of living. I'm not from a wealthy family that could afford the traveling expenses.I Have a job but still my income is not enough to finance everything but I still continue on dreaming. Although I don't know where will I realize it but I will never give up, well never know what lies ahead.
If God will bless me a good carrier then maybe I can realize it soon and go wherever I want to go, and  see every corner and beauty that I've never seen in my entire life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you