Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Untitled

Good day to all my visitors and blog readers. Today I am about to write about love and you might wondering why but me too can’t explain. It’s because I never loved before, I never felt the magic of love in my entire life and I never met my partner yet. All I do these years is flirting with different people through chat, twitter, blogs and many more. Currently I have two social networking sites which are twitter and facebook, two blog sites which are tumblr and blogger. I have also google buzz and yahoo pulse but I’m not active to these because I have less followers and most users are from other countries.

I joined these social sites to see if I can find someone special. Everyday I check my facebook and twitter account to see if there are new notifications, mentions or just a friend request. Hoping that someone will come and change my life but until now nobody comes. I don’t feel the feeling of being in love yet, it’s still so empty and spacious inside but I’m not closing the door because I’m still hoping that somebody will come and open it and fill the empty space inside. I’ve been reading love stories and giving advice to numerous friends of mine although I never experience it.

There are some people came and I thought they are the one I’ve been waiting for but as time goes by I realized that they are no good for me. When I feel lonely I just think of my ambition which are to travel around the world, to help my parents and to accomplish something I promised to myself. According to several friends of mine I’m still young and still have a very long journey.
I’ll just wait for the right time. I believe that patience is a virtue.

But, what if the right time never comes? What if there’s no one waiting for me? What If I can’t find that person? What if these questions are real?

Will I live happily forever?

For now, these questions are unanswered.

Let's just see what surprises are waiting for me in the future. 



7 comments:

emmanuelmateo said...

marami ang pwedeng mangyari kaya..be happy always..im sure, life has many surprises for u in d future

jemjem said...

Thanks manuel, buti nman at naniwala ka.. ^_^ Sana nga naman good surprises ang naghihintay sakin,.. ^_^

Naj said...

haha. drama nga . :)) okay lang. mamemeet mo rin sya. :)

Unknown said...

Naj naman,, hayaan mo na yan.. heheheh ganyan talaga pag me somethings missing pero di nman me EMO... LOL

Lotty said...

WheW...!!! Right time always comes. You just have to believe and wait for it in God's time. Someday someone just might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted...

lovablejem25 said...

ayeeeee...! may gas!. cge2 i'll try anyway u experienced it so i will listen to your advice. Thanks loty.. heheheh.. gibalikan jud nimu ni nga posts,, hehehe natabunan na taba unta sa latest.. heheheh.. thanks again.. more power to u!

Charlot said...

Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of "you"

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you