Monday, March 14, 2011

Unforgettable Celebrations




Last March 13 we celebrated the birthday of our very own friend Mr. QQ at the same time the thanks giving of his elder brother Kuya M.

It was an unforgettable celebration because it was the first time that I tasted one of the strongest alcohol I've ever taste before the “Gilbeys”  and  at the same time it was also the first time that we are all gathered together especially our mentors who are always busy with their schedules.

We are already aware that there will be a drinking session although there are several friends of ours who refused to drink that alcohol. But since we couldn’t escape that party so we forcibly drank and joined the session.

We discussed so many things on that moment Until Kuya M sat down beside me and joined us. Kuya M is really an attractive guys aside from his diverse manner from his younger brother he has a very charismatic personality.

My mistake on that time is that I told my traitor friend of mine “animal” how cute kuya M is and she then told all of our drink mates about it so everyone tease me.

Every time Kuya offers me a glass of alcohol I couldn't refuse then because all of them will look at me and tease me until I drink it. Until the time came that I was out of control and I vomit on the motorcycle of my friend. After that I don't remember anything what happened next. 

On the next day I just saw photos on facebook captured by one of our mentor. Some of it refreshes my memory of all the activities happened on that evening. All of us enjoyed that night yet embarrassing on my part. ^_^



2 comments:

emmanuelmateo said...

maybe your not sanay na uminom.ako rin ganyan din ako.kaya ngayon never na ako umiinom.

Unknown said...

hehehe.. di naman sa di sanay.. marami lang talaga akong nainum.. hehehe at di na kaya..

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you