Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Untitled - Sulat ng mga walang magawa sa buhay



It’s been so boring since these past few days. There’s no party or outing trip that could help to ease the stress “nakakabagot na mga araw”. I'm still doing nonstop work from morning to evening and have a very least time bonding with friends “ganito na ba talaga pag working guy na?, tatanda yata ako nito ng maaga ah”. Almost every Saturday I stayed at my boarding house surfing the internet.  There is no difference to what I am doing during weekdays. I usually do twitting and sharing whatever I like to share on facebook. But I spent most of my time on twitter because I enjoy it more than facebook “lagi kasing nakikita si crush, lol”.  I received  numerous mentions from different friends on twitter almost everyday. We share greetings, thoughts, photos and whatever we want to share.  There are also new followers who followed me almost every day. I only use facebook if several friends are online.  There are times that online friends play an important role because at times they are the one comforting you when you are cheerless especially when you can’t express it to your close friends.  

On the other hand, last night I chatted my only buddy on facebook .His name is Jeric, although I didn’t know him for so long all I can say is his charming and thoughtful.  At the same time, I also twitted a friend on twitter. His name is Jazz, I have no comment about him. I asked a poem to both of them last night to post on my blog since I don’t have any idea what to post. Both of them promised to email me the poem today.   “Excited na ako, sana about friendship yun para maka relate naman ako kahit papano” 


Time check!

Its 11:45 in the morning and I am done with my tasks “kaya eto, kung anu-anu nalang ang naiisip, as usual wala paring aircon ang office buti nalang at di masyadong mainit. Thanks to the only bentelador beside me, lol” All of them are busy doing their respective tasks. Maybe that’s all I can share for today. Boring but it’s alright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you