Sunday, March 20, 2011

untitled

Each person in this world faces their own destiny and walk along their own journey. Some people believe that they are making their own path were in fact God is the only one who’s making our story and each episode on it depends on our wants, needs and our deeds. Sometimes we easily get our needs or maybe our wants through prayers but those wants which can give optimistic effects to us.

I believe that it happened sometimes. But you must be patient in order for you to get it. There are times that I can say that life is unfair because sometimes I say that I deserve those things that I haven’t. But my speculation was wrong because there are times that we already have those belongings but we just don’t give it an importance that’s why it vanishes so easily and we don’t often notice it.

There are chances that pass only once and never come back. Sometimes those chances are on our hand and all we have to do is to utilize it in the greatest manner that we can do. But often, we just take it for granted and most of us just wasted it because they thought that there are still more.

There are many promises I promised to myself since I was a child and yet no one realize but I am not giving up. I know someday, somehow it will be come true.


It’s Innate to us to plan for our future. As the matter of fact I am so confused and sad about my future because I am not so sure about it. Things are happening so fast. Changes happened around us or even in our lives every now and then. I want to taste the life of being an independent and free. I want to live a life without a problem and I want to explore the world in its beauty, to help other people as well and become friends to everyone. I don’t need fame all I is a simple life that’s filled with love and happiness.

May all our dreams come true. God Bless us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please post only relevant comments and use name/url in posting.

Thank you